Welcome to Miss Doyle's class!
What are we learning?
- Maths - Continuous objectives (applying all of the skills)
- English - Stories in a historical setting
- Science - Animals including humans
- Come and See - Pentecost & Reconciliation
- History - Crime and Punishment
- DT - Torches
- Music - Lean on me
- PE - Swimming
- We also have French every Wednesday
- Swimming is on a Tuesday - remember your kits.
- Spellings go out on a Friday ready for our test on the following Friday.
- Homework goes out on a Friday (in maths and English homework books) and is to be returned by Tuesday.
- Children should be reading every night at home and this should be recorded in their reading record books. You could also ask them questions about their book as well as hearing them read to ensure they understand.